Seniors Dental Health, Loose tooth help

Tuesday, Jul. 16th 2013 2:14 PM

I have this one tooth that seems to be a little loose.  Is there anything that can be done to make this tooth more secure.

Answer: You may want to visit a periodontist. A periodontist is a dentist that is a specialist in diagnosing, treating and preventing gum diseases and the supporting bones of the teeth. A periodontist can examine your condition and review your oral hygiene practices, and discuss your medical history (Remember certain medical conditions, such as diabetes, can contribute to the problem of loose teeth) and advise best course of treatment in order to save your tooth.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Posted on Tuesday, Jul. 16th 2013 2:14 PM | by Share of Cost | in Share of Cost | No Comments »

Leave a Reply