Share of Cost Accidental Poisoning by Soap Products

Saturday, Oct. 7th 2017 6:00 AM

Accidental poisoning by soap products can occur as a result of contact with household cleaning products that contain strong chemicals, including soap used to clean your body or household. When you swallow or inhale these highly toxic products, you can experience life-threatening symptoms.

If you believe that someone you know is experiencing soap poisoning, you should immediately call 911 or the National Poison Control Center (NPCC) at 800-222-1222.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Share of Cost Accidental Poisoning by Soap Products, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating
Posted on Saturday, Oct. 7th 2017 6:00 AM | by Share of Cost | in Share of Cost | No Comments »

Leave a Reply