What if the above transfer was to a family member, such as an adult child?

Monday, Nov. 30th 2020 5:34 AM

The transfer by the applicant’s spouse must be a real gift transfer. If the adult child, for example, is only holding the assets, it probably really is a trust. In that case, the transfer could either cause a period of ineligibility or simply result in the assets continuing to be counted as available to the applicant.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Posted on Monday, Nov. 30th 2020 5:34 AM | by Share of Cost | in Medi-Cal, Share of Cost | No Comments »

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.