There really is not much involve in taking care of your teeth and gums. Yet when you do not have proper dental care habits your oral health is put at risk. Listed below are the simple steps you can take to making sure to maintain good teeth and gums.
1) Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
2) Floss your teeth at least once a day.
3) Make sure to visit your dentist regularly for your checkup’s and cleaning.
4) Eat a well-balanced diet.
5) If you smoke, Quit. Smoking increases your risk for gum disease as well as increase your risk of having many other health issues.
By practising good oral health habits you greatly reduce your risk of having large dental care needs