The signs and symptoms of soap poisoning depend on:
* The product you came into contact with
* How you ingested the product
* How much contact you had with the product
The signs and symptoms of soap poisoning can include the following:
* If soap gets in your eyes, you might lose vision or have difficulty focusing because the chemicals may be burning your eyes.
* If the soap or detergent came into contact with your skin, you may have irritation, small holes, or even burns on the top layer of your skin.
* If you inhaled fumes from soap products, you may have difficulty breathing or have swelling in your throat. This is very serious because difficulty breathing or swallowing can be life-threatening.