Mouthguards Care – Share of Cost
How should you take care of your mouthguard tips
- Make sure to clean your mouthguard by washing it with soap and warm (not hot) water.
- Before storing, soak your mouthguard in mouthwash.
- Keep your mouthguard in a well-ventilated plastic storage box when not in use. Make sure the box has several holes so the mouth-guard will dry.
- Heat is bad for mouthguards, so do not leave it in direct sunlight or in a closed automobile.
- Do not bend your mouthguard when storing.
- Do not handle or wear someone else’s mouthguard.
- Call your dentist who made the mouthguard if there are any problems with your mouthguard