If you think you may have an abscessed tooth here are some of the signs and symptoms. Note: if you have some of these symptoms you should see your dentist ASAP
- A toothache that is sever and continuous.
- A fever
- Pain when chewing
- Sensitivity to hot or cold foods or drinks
- Bitter taste in the mouth and foul breath
- Swollen neck glands
- Redness and swelling of your gums
- Swollen area of the upper or lower jaw
- An open, draining sore on the side of the gums.
Dental abscesses need to be treated by a dental professional ASAP as they can effect not only your dental health but your over all heath care.